Electroplated Diamond- and CBN-tools
Whereever are demanded a high takedown capacity together with a Iow treating pressure, electroplated diamond- and CBN-tools are the right choice.
The grain will be fixed by electrolytically deposited nickel on the surface of various tools. This kind of binding concludes a very good takedown capacity with high grade of economy. In reason of special facilities, we are able to blade large tools ( more than diameter 600mm). For very exact thin cuts, we are able to manufacture special galvano plastic cutting blades (pure Nickel).
Used up tools could be replated often times. Purposes of use:
- Cutting blades, grinders and drills for treatment of fiberglass, ceramics, carbon and glass
- profile tools for shaping gemstones and marple
- grinding foils for fiber glass and optical industry
- Grinding drums for Composite and Rubbertreatment
- Band saws for quartz, marple and material for construction
- Large tools ( more than Ø 600mm)
- Galvano plastic saw blades for glass cutting